What Are The Top 5 Ayurvedic Treatments For Migraine Cure?
Are you tired of the constant throbbing of your head? Have you tried everything but still can’t get rid of your Migraine? Would you like a more soothing and natural cure?
If so, try Ayurvedic treatment today! Ayurvedic medicine is one of the world’s oldest medical systems that promotes the use of herbal compounds, special diets, and other unique health practices.
Here are the top 5 Ayurvedic treatments best for Migraine!
- Shirolepa is one of the most effective cures. It’s a specific technique in which certain herbs are mixed to form pastes, which are applied on the patient’s head.
- Shirodhara is another excellent Ayurvedic therapy that has a profound impact on the nervous system. A thin stream of liquid, mostly oils, is poured over the forehead.
- Kavala graha or oil pulling is highly recommended in Ayurveda. It has a very powerful detoxifying effect, and its health benefits ranges from whiter teeth to increased relief from migraine headaches.
- Shirovasti is an effective therapy where the outer area of the head is covered by a leather cap. The hollow space inside the cap is used to hold the medicated oil for a certain period.
- In Sneha Nasaya medical oils are put in the nostrils just like nasal drops. It helps especially in the treatment of the pain above the shoulder area.
So if you want the strategic and the most effective treatment for your Migraine in Delhi, then visit us today! We are Sevadham-Plus, the oldest and most reputable Ayurvedic and Naturopathy hospital in Delhi, since 1994!