Nasal polyps can be defined as mucosal overgrowths that frequently accompany with allergic rhinitis, asthma, recurring infections, drug sensitivity, inflammation, cystic fibrosis, immune disorders.
By themselves, they are harmless. But if they increase in size and number, they can block the irrigation pathways of the nasal cavity, cause severe headaches, breathing difficulties, sleep problems, snoring, etc.
They may also affect vision and sense of smell.
- Running nose
- postnasal drip
- Recurrent cold and cough
- Reduced smell and taste
- facial pain
- itching around eyes
- difficulty in breathing
- Frequent allergies
- Frequent nasal infections
- Lack of exercise
- Faulty food habits
If not managed properly it can lead to asthma, sleep apnea, sinus infections, meningitis, aneurysm / clots.
- As mentioned in classics Nasya (nasal medication) is of prime importance in controlling this condition and its reccurance.
- In Ayurveda, this condition can be correlated to Dushta Pratishyaya, where the main dosha affected is Kapha.
- Detoxification processes
- Panchakarma Therapy ( Nasyam )
- Oral medicines
- Dietary and life style modifications
- Hot and cold Fomentation
- Jal nethi
- Sutra nethi
Other Meditation Therapy Offer as:-
- Life Style Modification