WHAT IS MANSOON DISEASE
The Monsoons, though known to be one of the most romantic seasons, is also the harbinger of several diseases. Moreover, it is also the time when the highest percentage of humidity in the air tends to drain out Ojas( Immunity system ) or the vital fluid from our systems leading to breathlessness and weakness.
A lot of waste materials are accumulated during the summer and aggravated by the rain; this results in an excess of Vata. The Vatadosha causes several diseases and can aggravate many conditions.
Moreover, the rain falling into the hot summer earth increases acidity in all food materials and vegetables. This aggravates the Pitta dosha, causing fevers, acidity, digestive problems as well as inflammations. Lastly, the contaminated water and food with cold climate aggravates Kaphadosha in turn causing cold, cough and allergy and skin diseases. Along with physical discomfort, it also tends to add to our mental agony.
WHY MONSOON DISEASE THERAPY IS GOOD FOR NATUROPATHY AND AYURVEDA
Ayurveda believes that the monsoons tend to aggravate the functional energy or ‘Pitta’ in the human body. Therefore, while chronic ailments like Arthritis and gastric problems aggravate, newer menaces like skin infections, sinusitis, asthma, indigestion and also diarrhoea appear to trouble us.
The best cure in these times of distress is to look for a holistic approach that will act as a balm to our worries. Ayurveda,along with Naturopathy Therapy with its natural healing system, is the obvious choice.
To realign these accumulated doshas during the monsoon and to maintain a healthy constitution,Sevadham Plus Hospital has designed KarkatakaChikitsa ( MONSOON DISEASE THERAPY ) to have clinical, mental and physical benefits.
WHY SEVADHAM PLUS IS A NATURAL PLACE FOR HEALING MONSOON DISEASE
- We are one of the leading providers of AyurvedicPanchakarma therapy long with NATUROPATHY THERAPIES at NEW DELHI.
- We treat our patients in a way so, they get a soothing experience.
- Our methods of treatment are really very simple and free from any harmful effect.
- We ensure our Patients / Clients that they get proper treatment by our experienced doctors
- Special Diet & Preparation for Monsoon Healing.
- More treatment hours: 2 hrs. to 2 1/2 hrs. a day
- Podikizhi (ChoornapindaSweda)
- Abhyangam and sweda (General Massage with medicated steam bath)
- Ilakizhi (PatrapotalaSweda)
- Udwarthanam (Dry powder Massage)
- Talapothichil (Application of Medicated Paste on the Head)
- Nasyam (Medicated Oils poured through nostrils)
- Kaya seka (Pizhichil)
- SarvangDhara (Herbal oil, medicated milk, butter milk etc, are poured in a continuous stream all over the body)
- ShiroDhara (Medicated liquid is poured on the fore head in a rhythmic pattern for a stipulated time.)
- Ksheeradhara (Dhara with medicated milk)
- Takradhara (Dhara with medicated butter milk)
- Tailadhara (Dhara with medicated oil)
- Classical Virechanam (Detoxification)
- Njavarakizhi (A special type of Rice called Njavara is cooked in milk and herbal decoction is packed in small cotton bundles. With this the whole body is massaged)
- Tharpanam (Medicated ghee or medicines kept over eyes)
- Karnapooranam (Medicated fumes applied to ears)
- Medicated steam bath and Vasthi.
Highlights of KarkidakaChikitsa (Monsoon Disease Therapy):-
- Drives away all physical suffering
- Control & prevents dreaded diseases
- Retards ageing process
- Repairs worn out tissues
- Revitalizes the body
- Improves memory power
- Improves vigour & vitality
- Reduces over weight
- Relief of mental tension and strain
- Improves blood circulation
- Enhances body complexion
- Improves skin lusture
- Corrects metabolism & deficiency
- Recharges body & mind
- Stabilization of physical & psychological health
To whom KarkidakaChikitsa (Monsoon Therapy) is required:-
- Those who work for long hours
- Those who work continuously on computers
- Those who work without rest
- Those who take oily food
- Those who take food regularly from fast food
- Those who take contrast food
- Those who don’t do regular exercise
- Those who are frequent travelers
- Those who are lazy
- Whose skin is soft, oily, thin, smooth and lustrous skin
- Those who are lacking qualities, abilities and in order to stay in a job over the long term.
- Those who are suffering from pain in the low back can be quite debilitating which restricts activity and reduces work capacity
- Those who are feeling difficulty in walking, tiredness, general debility, loss of vitality and mental confusion
- Those who are getting Degenerative process with in and around the joint also has special characteristics all sorts of overuse injuries tend to enhance degeneration of joint.
WHAT OFFERS AVAILABLE FOR MONSOON DISEASE THERAPY BY SEVADHAM PLUS
Our In Door Facilities
The package is for three, five, seven, fourteen and twenty one day.
The rates are as follows.
|IN PATIENT / IN DOOR ROOM FACILITY
||24,500/- Rs ( 3500 Rs / Day / Person )
||42,000/- Rs ( 3000 Rs / Day / Person )
||52,500/- Rs ( 2500 Rs / Day / Person )
Daily Program: (for special packages for in-patient facilities)
||Breakfast (Vegetable juice/soup)
||Treatment no: 1 (1 hour duration + Medicines)
||physio therapy and Exercise
||Lunch (Green Vegetable)
||Yoga - Pranayama - Exercise
||Treatment no: 2 (1 hour duration Panchakarma Therapy) + Medicines
||Dinner (Herbal food supplement / Fruits)
THE IN DOOR FACILITIES INCLUDES TREATMENT, ACCOMODATION, AND AYURVEDIC DIET AND OTHER MEALS.
|OUT PATIENT / OUT DOOR FACILITY
Ayurveda’s dietary recommendations for the Monsoon
Along with therapy sessions Ayurveda also recommends an appropriate diet that will protect us from the onslaught of the monsoons. Take a look at some tips:
- Eat moderately but drink lots of water. Moreover, water should always be boiled and cooled prior to drinking.
- All fruits and vegetables should be washed with hot water prior to consumption.
- Take regular oil massages to keep feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
- Avoid curds or all other food or drinks that are cold.
- Avoid taking raw vegetables or salads in your diet.
- Include appropriate quantities of ginger in your diet so as to help in easy digestion.
- Avoid spicy and salty foods like pickles, chutneys, chilies and curries as they lead to indigestion, hyperacidity and bloating.
- Avoid junk foods that are heavy and deep fried.
- Eat vegetables that are light and easily digestible like pumpkin, zucchini, squash. Also include fruits, Moong dal, khichree, corn, chickpea flour, and oatmeal which are good to eat and yet light on the stomach.
SPECIAL MONSOON DISEASE THERAPY PACKAGE :-
1. MONSOON LONGEVITY THERAPY
(Therapy to prevent health condition as well as rejuvenation of BODY, MIND and SOUL along with detoxification programme and beautification).
2. MONSOON HEALING THERAPY
(Depend up on Variation of disease condition caused by Disturbance of VATA-PITTA-KAPHA DOSHA).